Friday, January 20, 2017

Exciting Announcement!

The last few months have been rather hectic. While I have had some time to do little bits here and there, I have still not had the time to be on Twitter. The family emergency is resolved, thankfully, but other things are demanding my time (like my boyfriend, my job, and finding time to relax).

In the last few months, I have taken glimpses at other websites aimed at preventing abuse, and they all have one thing in common: The resources are not as thorough or user-friendly as they could be. If one wanted to find help for a variety of situations, they would have to do some digging in order to find them. I know this because I have been digging around for resources of my own.

The solution? I am making a website that will compile resources, facts, and help for a variety of situations into an easy-to-navigate package that the average person can navigate with a few clicks. Everything will be accessible from the main menu. This will not be fully ready for some time, but I do have a backbone for the site created. Maybe sometime I will put up a little way for people to peek into its progress, but I will save that and an estimated completion time for another day.

Look forward to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to ensure a safe environment to discuss the issues and difficult content in this blog.