Saturday, August 12, 2017

Website Update Part II

Yep. HARD Work

So, as you may know, I have been less active because I have been putting together a website. Yes, it is a royal pain in my backside. Oh, but it is so worth it. New changes (to be announced soonish?) will be coming, as you may have guessed by my activity on Medium.

As it sits right now, much of the content is done. Sorry, but you only get glimpses of the main sections because doing more than that is too tedious, and I estimate another month or so should be enough time to put the finishing touches on- pictures, navigation tools, banner, links, reviewing...

Splash Page


Facts


Prevention


Get Help



Get Involved


Donation




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated to ensure a safe environment to discuss the issues and difficult content in this blog.